Licensed Medical Marijuana Doctor in New Mexico
Nicholas Nardacci, Ph.D., M.D. has been a primary care physician in Albuquerque for 30 consecutive years. His PhD is in molecular biology.
Known in New Mexico as "Dr. Nick," he provides medical marijuana exams in Albuquerque, and signs medical cannabis recommendations for patients who qualify under the regulations provided by the NM Department of Health.
Dr. Nardacci has had a wide range of experience in most aspects of general medicine. Dr. Nick's medical experience includes:
- Serving as a Civil Surgeon for the Immigration & Naturalization Service for 15 years.
- Practicing in Albuquerque hospitals for 2 years.
- Working at JobCore as a clinic physician for 2 years and as Center physician for 1 year.
- Authoring articles in 10 science and medical journal publications.
- Contributing as a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians for 10 years.
- Participating as a member of the American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians for 4 years.